The other Vice reporters who were there got to see much bigger s'lebs than I did - like Kanye and Viv - but I was a total novice so got stuck making do with what shitty show tickets I could procure from the "Meh, pass" bin of LFW invitations. Romeo Pires was one of them:


Their poor model tripped in these backwards shoes and made a dent in the podium. FAIL. You can read about the gory details of the incident in my cleverly titled article for the fashion blog on Viceland.
Emma Bell (her outfits below) was such a nervous sweetheart during her interview with us.




And this Russian designer just wanted to see how far he could take the whole "bejeweled barfed on me" thing. It wasn't very far.



We also saw the Junky Styling show, which was actually just pretty junks.
Finally Avsh Alom Gur (his are the first 2 photos on this entry as well) delivered some solid expensive-looking shit.


This lady apparently is famous in the world of millinery blogs or something like that.Diane Pernet (she of A Shaded View of Fashion) - all eyes on her, always.
I vaguely remember going to Beach Blanket Babylon for the Johnny Blue Eyes show, where the outfits consisted mostly of electrical tape over boobies and Charlie Le Mindu hair pieces or something....
This is awesome! Thanks for posting!
ReplyDelete