Wednesday, 10 June 2009

Band I am too ashamed to name

Last night I was sent to take photos of a band that was able to fill the Roundhouse with screaming teenage girls (and very very repressed grown men) based on lyrics like "I'll give you my dirty little secret, dirty little secret, dirty little secret", and a lot of unbuttoned-shirts and posturing. Admittedly, had I been 5-6 years younger, I may very well have been front row center.





The singer wore sparkly pink runners cos it's a "punk" band, k?



Luckily my very mature friends Kylie and Erin were there to distract from the mindless teenage indulge-- oh no, wait, they were actually in the pit WITH THE CHILDREN!!!!


Grown-ups.

2 comments:

  1. Ok, fine. FINE. I DONT KNOW WHO THIS IS. Maybe I should feel good that I don't but I don't feel good I feel bad.

    It's like....well, it's like how I didn't find out about Carradine until about three days ago.

    Ignorance. Not bliss. Inform? Privately if dignity preservation required? Tell me it's the Kooks and I'll believe you. IS it the Kooks? Why are the band wearing sleeveless leather vests? HELP ME.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha, okay okay, it's actually the All American Rejects (I actually had to google that just now cos I myself forgot!!!), so really, no one's the wiser.

    PS tell me you know about Jackson?

    ReplyDelete